Here are the details for the Branding Goldmine Workshop!
WHERE: 537 SW 12th Ave. Miami, FL 33130
WHEN: Friday, June 10th from 9AM - 5PM and Saturday June 11th from 9AM - NOON (in our fine year of 2016)
COST: $450 Early bird pricing available until May 15th! Then the price goes up to $500 so sign up now :)
- Branding Goldmine is a 1.5 day event so, clearly we plan to feed you and keep you well hydrated and caffeinated
- Please make sure to clear room and back up your smart phone prior to arrival as you will be taking photos and downloading apps
- There is street parking available on SW 12th Ave. and free residential parking in the surrounding area
- Sorry, we do not issue refunds
OVERVIEW OF DAY 1 (FULL DAY):
- Welcome + Mingling
- Part 1: What We Know For Sure
- Part 2: Deep Brand Dive Part 1
- Break: Lunch
- Part 3: Deep Brand Dive Part 2
- Part 4: Brand Clarity
OVERVIEW OF DAY 2 (HALF DAY):
- Part 1: DIY Photography
- Part 2: DIY Design
- Part 3: DIY Social Media Strategy
- Goodbyes + See You Soons
What is the price of the workshop?
$450 Early bird pricing available until May 15th.
$500 after May 15th, so sign up now!
What is the refund policy?
We have a “tough love” cancellation policy. If you are purchasing a ticket to this workshop, please know that your ticket is “non-refundable and transferrable.”
This is a fancy way of saying: If your plans change, and you are no longer able to attend the event, you cannot “cancel” and then get a refund.
What you can do is: 1. Give your ticket to somebody else. 2. Sell your ticket to somebody else. It is your responsibility to find that “somebody else”.
Really, though... Just come. Be brave and show up. For you. For your business.
You got this.
Where is the workshop located?
We are thrilled to host you in our beautiful office space in Little Havana!
We'll see you at 537 SW 12th Ave. Miami, FL 33130.
Who do I contact if I have additional questions?
Will my dietary needs be met?
We will try our best to ensure that all of your dietary requirements are met. Please inform us at least two weeks before the workshop with a list of your food needs so we can make the necessary adjustments.